Nothing! Superior Quality, Inc. is the title sponsor and they are covering 100% of the cost to put on this event. This way, 100% of the money raised goes to these great charities!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click For Answers
- What is the West Michigan Jeep Fest?
- How much comes out of the donations for the cost to put on the event?
- What activities will go on during the event?
There will be so much to do!
- Progressive Off-Road Course
- Show & Shine Rig Display
- Live Music
- Food Vendors
- Aftermarket Vendors
- Bounce House
- What time does it start?
The gates open to the public @ 9:00 am and goes until 7:00 pm
- I don’t have 4x4 vehicle, can I still attend the event?
Yes! All are welcome! Please come to participate or watch the events - we hope to see you there!
- Can I bring my pet?
Please, no pets on the fairgrounds. Service dogs are welcome.
- Can I bring a cooler?
No coolers will be permitted on the fairgrounds.
- Can I bring/drink alcohol?
No alcohol is permitted on the fairgrounds
- Can I bring a bag chair?
Sure, you can bring a chair, we recommend you bring one and hang out at the stage and listen to the Hark up Horn Band and The Last Call Band throughout the day! There are also bleachers lining the off-road course for easy viewing.
- Can I carry on the fairgrounds?
No guns or weapons are permitted on the fairgrounds
- Where is the event?
The event will be held at the Hudsonville Fairgrounds.
5235 Park Ave
Hudsonville, MI 49426
***Due to a recent construction project in the area, please enter from Chicago Drive and 40th Ave***
- How much is parking?
Parking is free!
- Is there trailer parking?
Yes, there will be plenty of places to park a trailer if you prefer to tow your rig.
- How much does the event cost?
$5 for adults, 15 years and younger are free
- What is the Show & Shine?
It is a car show for off road vehicles, classic cars, or any car you would like to show off!
Viewer’s choice wins a 3’ tall trophy. Winner will be announced at 4:30 pm
- How much does it cost to enter the Show & Shine?
$20 donation will allow entrance to this event
- What is an off-road course?
The off-road course is an obstacle course to drive your 4x4 vehicle on. Why? Because it's fun!
- How much does it cost to drive the course?
- Do I have to sign a liability waiver?
Yes, if you would like to drive the course, you must sign a liability waiver. If you want to ride in a vehicle that is going on the course, you must sign a waiver.
- What kind of vehicle do you need to drive the course?
Any off road vehicle is welcome, stock or modified.
- How difficult is the course?
The course has been designed to start off easy and will get progressively harder as you advance through the obstacles. We would like to see stock vehicles right alongside the modified rigs.
- I am new to off-roading, will I be able to make it through the course?
We will have spotters throughout the course to help you along and if it gets too difficult or you feel too uncomfortable, there will be many places to exit the course.
- How many times can I drive the course?
Once you pay for the course and sign the waiver, you can run it as many times as you want all day long.
- Are there any raffles?
Yes, we are selling 50/50 tickets for $5 each. You do not need to be present to win.
- What time is the raffle drawing?
We will draw the winner at 6pm.